|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters V - IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ray promise to take Thea one day?
(b) To see the great West.
(c) To visit the homes of the cliff dwellers.
2. What does the tramp claim to have been before he arrived in Moonstone?
(a) A teacher of music.
(b) A clown with a circus.
(c) A miner.
(d) An actor in a traveling troupe.
3. What treat does Thea's mother do for her the first morning of her return from Chicago?
(a) Lets her sleep in as late as she wants.
(b) Brings her breakfast in bed.
(c) Gives her a record player.
(d) Gives her a radio.
4. What does Ray Kennedy do for a living?
(a) Works as a dentist.
(b) Works on trains.
(c) Builds houses.
(d) Works at a gas station.
5. Why does Archie invite Thor to visit Spanish Johnny?
(a) Because they are brothers.
(b) Archie doesn't invite Thor to visit Spanish Johnny.
(c) Because Spanish Johnny is Thor's favorite author.
(d) Because Thor speaks Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harsanyi admire about Thea?
2. What does Larson offer Thea after he hears her sing?
3. Why is Mrs. Harsanyi disappointed that Thea will no longer be her husband's student?
4. How does Thea feel about her initial rented room in Chicago?
5. When was "The Song of the Lark" written?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)