|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters V - IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wunsch's piano students after his drunken incident?
(a) They all leave.
(b) He gets a lot more of them.
(c) They stop misbehaving.
(d) They tease him mercilessly.
2. Why are Thea's older brothers afraid of her return to Moonstone after she has been in Chicago?
(a) They are afraid of her new boyfriend.
(b) They are afraid she will be snobby.
(c) They are afraid she will be more bossy than before.
(d) They are afraid she will make them study piano again.
3. What treat does Thea's mother do for her the first morning of her return from Chicago?
(a) Gives her a radio.
(b) Brings her breakfast in bed.
(c) Lets her sleep in as late as she wants.
(d) Gives her a record player.
4. Why is Thea upset when she first visits the Art Institute?
(a) Because all of the paintings have been vandalized.
(b) Because she is not allowed inside.
(c) Because she runs into an old friend from Moonstone.
(d) Because she never visited before.
5. Who is Dr. Howard Archie?
(a) The town professor.
(b) A doctor who visits once a year.
(c) The town doctor.
(d) A doctor who isn't really a doctor, but likes to be addressed as one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Kronborg resolve the argument about music on Sundays between her two daughters?
2. Which musical exercise tires Thea the most?
3. What are Archie and Thea doing when they bump into each other in the middle of the night?
4. Who does Thea learn sang "Orpheus" well?
5. Who is Spanish Johnny?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)