|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thea learn sang "Orpheus" well?
(a) Only one person.
(b) Her own mother.
(c) Dr. Archie.
(d) Wunsch's mother.
2. How much life insurance money does Ray leave for Thea?
(a) Sixty thousand dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Six hundred dollars.
(d) Six thousand dollars.
3. In what kind of holiday concert does Thea perform?
(a) A Church Easter concert.
(b) A spring concert.
(c) A Hanukkah concert.
(d) A Sunday school Christmas concert.
4. What does Larson offer Thea after he hears her sing?
(a) A position with the school choir.
(b) A position with the professional choir.
(c) A position with the church choir.
(d) A position with his family choir.
5. How does Thea's family react to Anna's joining of a church?
(a) No one speaks to her for a week.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They throw her a party.
(d) They are plagued by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Thea in Chicago before she visits the Art Institute?
2. What does Ray Kennedy do for a living?
3. Who wrote "The Song of the Lark"?
4. Who dies as a result of Moonstone's contaminated water?
5. What does Archie make sure he has before he heads to New York?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)