|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ottenburg first kiss Thea?
(a) In his house.
(b) In the canyon.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In her bedroom.
2. What statement of Thea's offends Bowers?
(a) That she thinks he isn't worth what she's paying for lessons.
(b) That she is the best student he has ever had.
(c) That his house is filthy.
(d) That one of his students doesn't meet her standards for singers.
3. What does Tillie think about Thea?
(a) That she is beautiful, but dumb.
(b) That she is spoiled.
(c) That she will someday be great.
(d) That she is guilty of a crime.
4. With whom do Thea and Ray ride the train car?
(a) Thea's father.
(b) Thea's mother.
(d) Spanish Johnny.
5. How many students does Thea have when she starts giving piano lessons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thea learn sang "Orpheus" well?
2. How does Thea feel when she sees Archie in New York for the first time?
3. Who carries Wunsch home after he is found sitting, wrapped in a blanket?
4. Why is Mrs. Harsanyi disappointed that Thea will no longer be her husband's student?
5. How does Thea feel about her initial rented room in Chicago?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)