|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters XVI - XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Kennedy do for a living?
(a) Works on trains.
(b) Builds houses.
(c) Works at a gas station.
(d) Works as a dentist.
2. What does Thea admit to Archie that she hopes she can do in her life?
(a) Learn something well.
(b) Sing better than any Italian opera singer.
(c) Marry for looks and not money.
(d) Live a simple life with family and be happy.
3. What does the tramp claim to have been before he arrived in Moonstone?
(a) A clown with a circus.
(b) An actor in a traveling troupe.
(c) A teacher of music.
(d) A miner.
4. How does Ray die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He kills himself because Thea won't marry him.
(c) He is murdered by an unknown assailant.
(d) He is hit by a train and killed.
5. Who does Thea learn sang "Orpheus" well?
(a) Dr. Archie.
(b) Only one person.
(c) Wunsch's mother.
(d) Her own mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which train of the car does Thea ride with Ray?
2. Why has Thea chosen to study music?
3. What language does Wunsch tell Thea she must learn if she is to sing well?
4. Who wrote "The Song of the Lark"?
5. What does Wunsch throw at Spanish Johnny when he attacks him?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)