|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Wunsch home after he is found sitting, wrapped in a blanket?
(a) Spanish Johnny and some other men.
(b) The Kohlers.
(d) Archie alone.
2. What does Thea's mother say about the girl whose funeral is happening when Thea returns?
(a) That she was the local beauty queen.
(b) That she brought her sickness on herself because of her sins.
(c) That she was pregnant, but no one knew it.
(d) That she admired Thea's talent.
3. What emotion does Thea think she can feel coming from the rock surface of the Native American dwellings near the Ottenburg Ranch?
4. How long is Thea in Chicago before she visits the Art Institute?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four years.
5. What are Archie and Thea doing when they bump into each other in the middle of the night?
(a) Hiking in the nearby mountains.
(c) Trying to find something to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bids Wunsch goodbye as he leaves town?
2. What does Harsanyi tell Thea about making the decision to encourage her to study voice?
3. Why does Archie give Wunsch a sedative upon bringing him home after discovering him wrapped in a blanket?
4. Who is sitting with Wunsch when Thea discovers him sitting, covered with a blanket?
5. Who is the artist of "The Song of the Lark" painting?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)