|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thea think of her time in Chicago as she is en route to the Ottenburg Ranch?
(a) That it was a waste of time.
(b) That it was a waste of money, but not time.
(c) That it saved her career.
(d) That it went by too quickly.
2. What item in the Kohler garden does Wunsch damage?
(a) The mailbox.
(b) The peach tree.
(c) The oldest tree in town.
(d) The dove house.
3. What does Thea think of her musical career as she is en route to the Ottenburg Ranch?
(a) That it is a complete failure.
(b) That he is as famous as she is ever going to be.
(c) That it is finally taking off.
(d) That she needs to take more control of it.
4. With whom does Thea sometimes lose her temper?
(a) Her younger students.
(b) Her older students.
(d) Her entire family.
5. What secret is Ottenburg hiding from Thea when he proposes?
(a) That he is incredibly wealthy.
(b) That he knows she is pregnant.
(c) That he is not as wealthy as he lets on.
(d) That he is already married.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Thea and Ottenburg leave the ranch?
2. Who is the artist of "The Song of the Lark" painting?
3. What request of Thea does Anna make immediately upon her initial return to Moonstone?
4. How long is Thea in Chicago before she visits the Art Institute?
5. What does Thea bring into one of the cave dwellings to make it more homey?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)