|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Archie and Thea doing when they bump into each other in the middle of the night?
(a) Hiking in the nearby mountains.
(b) Trying to find something to do.
2. Why has Thea chosen to study music?
(a) Because she is trying to disobey her parents.
(b) Because she is a servant and that is her job.
(c) Because it is where she excels.
(d) Because she is blind.
3. Where is the Ottenburg Ranch located?
4. What does Thea decide is the next step in her musical career while at the Ottenburg Ranch?
(a) Going to Los Angeles.
(b) Returning to Moonstone.
(c) Going to New York.
(d) Going to Germany.
5. How does Thea feel she learns from the native cave dwellers?
(a) By being in their homes.
(b) By studying their writings.
(c) By holding seances.
(d) By dreaming about them at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Thea upset when she first visits the Art Institute?
2. What does Thea think of her musical career as she is en route to the Ottenburg Ranch?
3. Who is the artist of "The Song of the Lark" painting?
4. What treat does Thea's mother do for her the first morning of her return from Chicago?
5. Who bids Wunsch goodbye as he leaves town?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)