1. The narrative of Chapter One is transcribed from a WPA Recording in what year?
2. When was the Declaration of Texas Independence from Mexico ratified?
March 2, 1836.
3. Who is the narrator of Chapter One?
4. What date opens Chapter Two?
March 3, 2012.
5. How many bedrooms are described in Jeanne McCullough’s home in Chapter Two?
6. How old is Jeanne McCullough as she lay on the floor of her home in Chapter Two?
7. What is Eli McCullough’s nickname in the novel?
8. How is Eli McCullough related to Jeanne McCullough?
Eli is Jeanne’s great-grandfather.
9. How is Peter McCullough related to Jeanne McCullough?
Peter is Jeanne’s grandfather.
This section contains 3,487 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)