|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 70 – 72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Indian that Eli kills in Chapter Thirteen is from what tribe?
(a) The Delaware.
(b) The Klamath.
(c) The Apache.
(d) The Comanche.
2. About how much money do the McCulloughs pay for the Garcias’ land?
3. What is the date of Peter McCullough’s first diary entry in Chapter Three?
(a) June 22, 1917.
(b) September 4, 1915.
(c) August 10, 1915.
(d) August 16, 1915.
4. Who comes to the jail to give Eli a lecture on morality in Chapter Thirty-four?
(a) Judge Wilbarger.
(b) Sheriff Van Zandt.
(c) Judge Black.
(d) Judge Wilson.
5. When do Peter and Maria move to Mexico City in Chapter Seventy-one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Eli to the place where the Indians had stood in the corral when they raided Eli’s home in Chapter Seventy-two?
2. What is the date of Peter’s first journal entry in Chapter Forty-eight?
3. What Indian departs with Eli’s mother’s scalp in Chapter Seven?
4. Who does Peter say was murdered in the night and his store looted in Chapter Nine?
5. About how many men accompany the McCulloughs when they go to confront the Garcias in Chapter Six?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)