|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 – 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people does Peter say Pancho Villa killed across the border in New Mexico in Chapter Twenty-one?
2. What is the name of the German captive who Eli spent time with?
(a) Ingrid Goetz.
(b) Mary Swanson.
(c) Emma Sanders.
(d) Susan Buck.
3. What is the name of the man that Prairie Flower is romantically involved with when she begins an affair with Eli in Chapter Nineteen?
(a) Grey Wolf.
(b) Charges the Enemy.
(c) Hates Work.
(d) Soft Talker.
4. When is Chapter Thirty-one set?
(a) Fall of 1851.
(b) Spring of 1851.
(c) Summer of 1945.
(d) Spring of 1945.
5. What is the name of Jeanne McCullough’s eldest brother?
(a) Phineas McCullough.
(b) Eli McCullough.
(c) Jonas McCullough.
(d) Peter McCullough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Peter’s first diary entry in Chapter Forty-five?
2. What year is it when William Blount and his sons disappear from their farm near the McCullough ranch?
3. Who is the cook at the McCullough ranch in Chapter Twenty-four?
4. How much money does the narrator says Sullivan and Rodriguez make in a year together in Chapter Thirty-five?
5. How much money does Jeanne deposit into the account that she opens at the age of twelve in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)