|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 – 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how long has Eli been a captive of the Indians in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two years.
2. What is done with Martin’s body after he is killed in Chapter Four?
(a) It is buried.
(b) It is burned.
(c) It is dismembered.
(d) It is left for wolves.
3. How much money does Jeanne deposit into the account that she opens at the age of twelve in Chapter Fourteen?
4. Who has been shot (presumably by the Garcias) in Chapter Six?
5. The Indian that Eli kills in Chapter Thirteen is from what tribe?
(a) The Delaware.
(b) The Klamath.
(c) The Apache.
(d) The Comanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the German captive called among the Comanches of Eli’s tribe?
2. From what band is the Indian that Martin claims owns Eli in Chapter Four?
3. What is the name of Peter’s wife?
4. Who was Jeanne’s lover after the death of her husband?
5. How many people from the tribe go with Toshaway in July for the largest raid the band has ever led in Chapter Nineteen?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)