|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 – 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mountain of Rocks ask Eli to leave him when he is traded to the Comancheros in Chapter Thirty-one?
(a) His Colt Navy.
(b) His bracelet.
(c) His vest.
(d) His bow and arrow.
2. When is Chapter Twenty-two set?
(a) Summer of 1945.
(b) Spring of 1945.
(c) Fall of 1851.
(d) Spring of 1851.
3. Over how many of Eli’s fellow tribe members are killed during the big raid in Chapter Nineteen?
4. What date opens Chapter Two?
(a) June 22, 1917.
(b) March 3, 2012.
(c) March 2, 1836.
(d) November 1, 1915.
5. Where does Phineas live in Chapter Twenty-six?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the vaqueros claim is ruining the cattle, according to Peter’s diary entry in Chapter Thirty?
2. In Chapter Sixteen, Eli says that the Comanches own all the territory between Mexico and where during the time that Eli is with them?
3. What is the name of the Indian that owns Martin after the raid in Chapter Four?
4. What is the name of the boy that was kidnapped and killed by Indians a month before the raid on Eli’s family’s home?
5. Chapter Four begins in the spring of what year?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)