|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 – 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toshaway tells Eli in Chapter Ten that the white people “all want to be rich, same as we do, but they do not admit to themselves that you only get rich by” doing what?
(a) Worshiping the land.
(b) Taking things from other people.
(d) Killing the weak.
2. What is the name of Eli’s sister?
3. How many times does the German girl say she became impregnated by the Indians in Chapter Thirty-one?
4. How many horses does Eli’s tribe take from the Mexican village that they raid in Chapter Twenty-two?
5. Where do the Pinkards move in Chapter Twenty-seven?
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jeanne McCullough’s eldest brother?
2. Where is Glenn recovering in the hospital in Chapter Nine?
3. What is the German captive called among the Comanches of Eli’s tribe?
4. How much money does the manager from Humble Oil offer Jeanne during their meeting in Chapter Twenty-six?
5. How old is Jeanne McCullough as she lay on the floor of her home in Chapter Two?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)