|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 – 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Prairie Flower is romantically involved with when she begins an affair with Eli in Chapter Nineteen?
(a) Charges the Enemy.
(b) Soft Talker.
(c) Hates Work.
(d) Grey Wolf.
2. What is the name of the boy that was kidnapped and killed by Indians a month before the raid on Eli’s family’s home?
(a) Tom Whipple.
(b) Amado Batista.
(c) Miles Wallace.
(d) Owen Wister.
3. From what band is the Indian that Martin claims owns Eli in Chapter Four?
4. What year is it when William Blount and his sons disappear from their farm near the McCullough ranch?
5. What is the name of Eli’s sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which U.S. President does the Colonel accuse of running a dictatorship in Chapter Fourteen?
2. What is the sheriff’s name that visits to talk with the Colonel after the disappearance of the Blounts in Chapter Fourteen?
3. What is the name of the Indian that owns Martin after the raid in Chapter Four?
4. Who has been shot (presumably by the Garcias) in Chapter Six?
5. How many horses does Eli’s tribe take from the Mexican village that they raid in Chapter Twenty-two?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)