|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Colonel die, according to Jeanne in Chapter Seventeen?
2. Who was Jeanne’s lover after the death of her husband?
3. What is Eli McCullough’s nickname in the novel?
(a) The Conquistador.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) The Captain.
(d) Papa Bear.
4. Where does Peter describe a raid on a train by sixty insurgents in Chapter Eighteen?
(b) Little Rock.
5. Where does Eli say his father “keeps a woman” in Chapter Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jeanne’s mother die?
2. How is Eli McCullough related to Jeanne McCullough?
3. Who was the father of Jeanne’s children?
4. Who is described in Chapter Eighteen as “a younger version of the Colonel, the pinnacle of manly attainment”?
5. Which U.S. President does the Colonel accuse of running a dictatorship in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)