|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter Four begins in the spring of what year?
2. About how much money do the McCulloughs pay for the Garcias’ land?
3. What is the name of Prairie Flower’s sister in the novel?
(b) Hates Work.
(c) Charges the Enemy.
(d) Walks Softly.
4. What year is described in the beginning of Chapter Ten?
5. What is done with Martin’s body after he is killed in Chapter Four?
(a) It is buried.
(b) It is burned.
(c) It is left for wolves.
(d) It is dismembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Prairie Flower is romantically involved with when she begins an affair with Eli in Chapter Nineteen?
2. What does Eli describe as “the largest and wealthiest of all the Comanche bands” in Chapter Nineteen?
3. When was the Declaration of Texas Independence from Mexico ratified?
4. How is Peter McCullough related to Jeanne McCullough?
5. What is the name of Peter’s wife?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)