|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diary entry dated that comprises Chapter Six?
(a) July 4, 1917.
(b) August 12, 1915.
(c) September 4, 1915.
(d) April 6, 1917.
2. What creature does Toshaway describe as being associated with the trickster spirit in Indian belief in Chapter Four?
(a) The turtle.
(b) The fox.
(c) The coyote.
(d) The raven.
3. Where does Eli say his father “keeps a woman” in Chapter Four?
4. Where did Jonas go to attend college after the Colonel’s death?
5. What is the name that the Indians give to Eli McCullough during his captivity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eli’s older brother?
2. The Indian that Eli kills in Chapter Thirteen is from what tribe?
3. Who does Peter suggest the new train station be named after in Chapter Twelve?
4. What is the name of Peter’s wife?
5. Over how many of Eli’s fellow tribe members are killed during the big raid in Chapter Nineteen?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)