|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Chapter One?
(a) Jeanne McCullough.
(b) Jonas McCullough.
(c) Peter McCullough.
(d) Eli McCullough.
2. What date opens Chapter Two?
(a) March 2, 1836.
(b) November 1, 1915.
(c) March 3, 2012.
(d) June 22, 1917.
3. Who was the father of Jeanne’s children?
4. Who does Peter say was murdered in the night and his store looted in Chapter Nine?
(a) Amado Batista.
(b) Tom Whipple.
(c) Miles Wallace.
(d) Jonas McCullough.
5. What Indian tribe do the people belong to that have raided Eli’s home and kidnapped him in Chapter Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Eli McCullough related to Jeanne McCullough?
2. How did Jeanne’s mother die?
3. Who has been shot (presumably by the Garcias) in Chapter Six?
4. Where is Glenn recovering in the hospital in Chapter Nine?
5. What year is described in the beginning of Chapter Ten?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)