|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 – 56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what band is the Indian that Martin claims owns Eli in Chapter Four?
2. When is Chapter Twenty-three set?
(a) Spring of 1851.
(b) Summer of 1945.
(c) Fall of 1851.
(d) Spring of 1945.
3. What does Eli say the Indians use the books looted from their home for in Chapter Four?
(a) To stuff their shields with.
(b) To give to the children in the village.
(c) To read.
(d) To burn.
4. How much money does the manager from Humble Oil offer Jeanne during their meeting in Chapter Twenty-six?
(a) $2 million plus 10% royalties.
(b) $10 million plus 40% royalties.
(c) $4 million plus 25% royalties.
(d) $5 million plus 50% royalties.
5. Who is Jeanne’s business partner that has moved into Hank’s office in Chapter Forty-seven?
(a) T.J. Block.
(b) Edna Hinnant.
(c) Tom Whipple.
(d) Jonas McCullough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burns the Garcias’ house and their important papers in Chapter Fifteen?
2. How old does Eli say the Indian woman was that took his virginity in Chapter Thirty-four?
3. What is the date of the first diary entry by Peter in Chapter Twenty-one?
4. How did Jeanne’s mother die?
5. About how many men accompany the McCulloughs when they go to confront the Garcias in Chapter Six?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)