|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 – 56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jonas living in Chapter Twenty-six?
(a) New York.
2. What is the name of Jeanne McCullough’s eldest brother?
(a) Phineas McCullough.
(b) Eli McCullough.
(c) Jonas McCullough.
(d) Peter McCullough.
3. What year is described in the beginning of Chapter Ten?
4. What does Eli say the Indians use the books looted from their home for in Chapter Four?
(a) To give to the children in the village.
(b) To read.
(c) To burn.
(d) To stuff their shields with.
5. What is the date of Peter’s first diary entry in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) March 2, 1836.
(b) April 6, 1917.
(c) June 25, 1917.
(d) September 4, 1915.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Prairie Flower is romantically involved with when she begins an affair with Eli in Chapter Nineteen?
2. In what year does Chapter Thirty-four begin?
3. Who is the narrator of Chapter One?
4. How much money does Peter learn that his family gave to Maria to leave in Chapter Fifty-one?
5. Where does Peter describe a raid on a train by sixty insurgents in Chapter Eighteen?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)