|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 – 56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of Peter’s first diary entry in Chapter Thirty?
(a) April 6, 1917.
(b) August 16, 1915.
(c) June 22, 1917.
(d) November 1, 1915.
2. Who has been shot (presumably by the Garcias) in Chapter Six?
3. Who does Eli blame for the spread of smallpox and cholera in Chapter Nineteen?
(a) The Italian settlers.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The forty-niners.
(d) The German settlers.
4. Who does Hank believe will kill him if he becomes sexually involved with Jeanne in Chapter Thirty-two?
5. Who burns the Garcias’ house and their important papers in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Jonas McCullough.
(b) Peter McCullough.
(c) Jeanne McCullough.
(d) Eli McCullough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Indian that owns Martin after the raid in Chapter Four?
2. How much money does the narrator says Sullivan and Rodriguez make in a year together in Chapter Thirty-five?
3. Where does Jeanne say the Colonel wanted Jonas to attend college in Chapter Eleven?
4. What is the sheriff’s name that visits to talk with the Colonel after the disappearance of the Blounts in Chapter Fourteen?
5. When was the first oil well drilled in Iraq, according to the narrator in Chapter Thirty-five?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)