|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 – 56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Eli say the Indian woman was that took his virginity in Chapter Thirty-four?
2. When was the Declaration of Texas Independence from Mexico ratified?
(a) March 10, 1916.
(b) August 10, 1915.
(c) March 2, 1836.
(d) March 25, 1917.
3. Who calls Jeanne to Austin to visit him in Chapter Twenty?
(b) Owen Wister.
4. What is the name of Eli’s older brother?
5. What does Eli say the Indians use the books looted from their home for in Chapter Four?
(a) To give to the children in the village.
(b) To burn.
(c) To read.
(d) To stuff their shields with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eli say his father “keeps a woman” in Chapter Four?
2. How many bedrooms are described in Jeanne McCullough’s home in Chapter Two?
3. When does Eli say that their commission as Rangers ran out in Chapter Forty-six?
4. What is the date of Peter’s first journal entry in Chapter Forty-eight?
5. In Chapter Sixteen, Eli says that the Comanches own all the territory between Mexico and where during the time that Eli is with them?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)