|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bedrooms are described in Jeanne McCullough’s home in Chapter Two?
2. What is the name of Peter’s wife?
3. What is the name of the Indian that owns Martin after the raid in Chapter Four?
(d) Yellow Hair.
4. From whose perspective is Chapter Eight related?
5. Who burns the Garcias’ house and their important papers in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Jeanne McCullough.
(b) Peter McCullough.
(c) Jonas McCullough.
(d) Eli McCullough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jeanne’s lover after the death of her husband?
2. In Chapter Sixteen, Eli says that the Comanches own all the territory between Mexico and where during the time that Eli is with them?
3. When was the Declaration of Texas Independence from Mexico ratified?
4. Who is the narrator of Chapter One?
5. How did Jeanne’s mother die?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)