|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian departs with Eli’s mother’s scalp in Chapter Seven?
(c) Charges the Enemy.
2. About how many men accompany the McCulloughs when they go to confront the Garcias in Chapter Six?
3. What is the name of Jeanne McCullough’s eldest brother?
(a) Phineas McCullough.
(b) Eli McCullough.
(c) Peter McCullough.
(d) Jonas McCullough.
4. How old is Jeanne McCullough as she lay on the floor of her home in Chapter Two?
5. How old is Peter in the diary entry from Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eli’s older brother?
2. Where did Jonas go to attend college after the Colonel’s death?
3. What is the name that the Indians give to Eli McCullough during his captivity?
4. What is Peter’s diary entry dated in Chapter Nine?
5. How many bedrooms are described in Jeanne McCullough’s home in Chapter Two?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)