|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of Peter McCullough’s first diary entry in Chapter Three?
(a) August 10, 1915.
(b) June 22, 1917.
(c) August 16, 1915.
(d) September 4, 1915.
2. In Chapter Sixteen, Eli says that the Comanches own all the territory between Mexico and where during the time that Eli is with them?
(a) New York.
(b) The Dakotas.
3. Who was Jeanne’s lover after the death of her husband?
4. What is the name of Jeanne McCullough’s daughter?
5. Where did Jonas go to attend college after the Colonel’s death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Eli’s father call their neighbor who has his horses stolen in Chapter Four?
2. About how many men accompany the McCulloughs when they go to confront the Garcias in Chapter Six?
3. What is the date of Peter’s first diary entry in Chapter Twelve?
4. About how much money do the McCulloughs pay for the Garcias’ land?
5. What is the name of the Indian that owns Martin after the raid in Chapter Four?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)