|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Eli McCullough related to Jeanne McCullough?
(a) Eli is Jeanne's grandfather.
(b) Eli is Jeanne's father.
(c) Eli is Jeanne's great-uncle.
(d) Eli is Jeanne’s great-grandfather.
2. What year is described in the beginning of Chapter Ten?
3. What is done with Martin’s body after he is killed in Chapter Four?
(a) It is left for wolves.
(b) It is burned.
(c) It is buried.
(d) It is dismembered.
4. How many bedrooms are described in Jeanne McCullough’s home in Chapter Two?
5. What year is it when William Blount and his sons disappear from their farm near the McCullough ranch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Peter’s two sons?
2. How old was Jeanne’s mother when she died?
3. From whose perspective is Chapter Eight related?
4. What does Eli say the Indians use the books looted from their home for in Chapter Four?
5. About how much money do the McCulloughs pay for the Garcias’ land?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)