|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 – 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how much money do the McCulloughs pay for the Garcias’ land?
2. Where does Jeanne say the Colonel wanted Jonas to attend college in Chapter Eleven?
3. What is the name of the boy that was kidnapped and killed by Indians a month before the raid on Eli’s family’s home?
(a) Owen Wister.
(b) Miles Wallace.
(c) Amado Batista.
(d) Tom Whipple.
4. The Indian that Eli kills in Chapter Thirteen is from what tribe?
(a) The Apache.
(b) The Delaware.
(c) The Klamath.
(d) The Comanche.
5. When is Chapter Twenty-three set?
(a) Summer of 1945.
(b) Spring of 1851.
(c) Fall of 1851.
(d) Spring of 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the German captive called among the Comanches of Eli’s tribe?
2. When is Chapter Thirty-one set?
3. Where does Eli say his father “keeps a woman” in Chapter Four?
4. What is the name of Eli’s older brother?
5. Where has Maria been for two years living with a cousin when she appears at the McCullough ranch in Chapter Thirty?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)