|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 – 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Peter’s two sons?
(a) James and Bob.
(b) Richard and Steven.
(c) Glenn and Clint.
(d) Walter and Paul.
2. What does Mountain of Rocks ask Eli to leave him when he is traded to the Comancheros in Chapter Thirty-one?
(a) His bracelet.
(b) His vest.
(c) His bow and arrow.
(d) His Colt Navy.
3. The Indian that Eli kills in Chapter Thirteen is from what tribe?
(a) The Comanche.
(b) The Klamath.
(c) The Delaware.
(d) The Apache.
4. Where did Clint McCullough die?
(b) Little Rock.
5. Where does Eli say his father “keeps a woman” in Chapter Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food do the Comanches believe makes a person into a coward, according to Eli in Chapter Thirty-one?
2. Who does Peter suggest the new train station be named after in Chapter Twelve?
3. Where has Maria been for two years living with a cousin when she appears at the McCullough ranch in Chapter Thirty?
4. Toshaway tells Eli in Chapter Ten that the white people “all want to be rich, same as we do, but they do not admit to themselves that you only get rich by” doing what?
5. What year is described in the beginning of Chapter Ten?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)