|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 – 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the vaqueros claim is ruining the cattle, according to Peter’s diary entry in Chapter Thirty?
(a) The noise of the airplanes.
(b) The noise of the train.
(c) The noise of drilling.
(d) The bad oats.
2. Where does Eli say his father “keeps a woman” in Chapter Four?
3. How much money does Jeanne deposit into the account that she opens at the age of twelve in Chapter Fourteen?
4. About how much money do the McCulloughs pay for the Garcias’ land?
5. How many .30-caliber rounds does the Lewis gun fire per second that Eli’s family orders in Chapter Twenty-one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peter suggest the new train station be named after in Chapter Twelve?
2. Where is Glenn recovering in the hospital in Chapter Nine?
3. What is the name of Eli’s sister?
4. What is the name that the Indians give to Eli McCullough during his captivity?
5. Which U.S. President does the Colonel accuse of running a dictatorship in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)