|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 – 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Pinkards move in Chapter Twenty-seven?
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
2. How much money does the manager from Humble Oil offer Jeanne during their meeting in Chapter Twenty-six?
(a) $2 million plus 10% royalties.
(b) $10 million plus 40% royalties.
(c) $5 million plus 50% royalties.
(d) $4 million plus 25% royalties.
3. Who is the cook at the McCullough ranch in Chapter Twenty-four?
4. What year is Chapter Forty-nine set in?
5. Toshaway tells Eli in Chapter Ten that the white people “all want to be rich, same as we do, but they do not admit to themselves that you only get rich by” doing what?
(a) Killing the weak.
(b) Taking things from other people.
(d) Worshiping the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Glenn recovering in the hospital in Chapter Nine?
2. Who was the U.S. President when the U.S. entered World War I?
3. What is the date of Peter’s first journal entry in Chapter Forty-eight?
4. What is the date of Peter’s first diary entry in Chapter Twenty-four?
5. What is Peter’s diary entry dated in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)