|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 – 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is described by Eli in Chapter Thirteen?
2. Where do the Pinkards move in Chapter Twenty-seven?
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
3. Who is Jeanne’s business partner that has moved into Hank’s office in Chapter Forty-seven?
(a) Jonas McCullough.
(b) Edna Hinnant.
(c) Tom Whipple.
(d) T.J. Block.
4. What unit does Eli sign up with during the U.S. Civil War?
(a) The Union Navy.
(b) The Confederate Navy.
(c) The Union Army.
(d) The Mounted Rifles.
5. Who was the U.S. President when the U.S. entered World War I?
(a) Grover Cleveland.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jonas living in Chapter Twenty-six?
2. What year is Chapter Forty-nine set in?
3. On what date did the United States declare war upon Germany in World War I?
4. What is Peter’s diary entry dated in Chapter Nine?
5. What is the date of Peter’s first diary entry in Chapter Forty-five?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)