|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many timed events were there in the rodeo that Gretel and her husband attended?
2. What were Gretel and her husband given after signing for their marriage license?
(a) A free one night hotel stay.
(b) A book on marriage.
(c) A lobster dinner.
(d) A care package.
3. What did Gretel say the landscape felt like in winter?
(a) A prison.
(b) A cave.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A jail.
4. What did Gretel say American culture had lost?
(a) It's culture.
(b) It's history.
(c) It's background.
(d) It's memory.
5. What did Gretel say animals held her to?
(a) What was present.
(b) To be thankful.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most important thing that ranches provided the sheepherders and cowboys with?
2. What did the lambs that Gretel was herding do up the valley?
3. What did Cliff want to be?
4. Why did Gretel originally go to Wyoming?
5. What direction did the doors of Gretel's wagon face?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)