|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Ideology Materialized.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 8 begins with a letter from Arnold Ruge to whom?
2. What ushers in the class struggles of the long revolutionary periods, according to Hegel?
3. What does the commodity's mechanical accumulation unleash in Chapter 3?
(a) Limitless artificiality.
(d) Limited reality.
4. Joseph Gabel wrote about a parallel between ideology and _______________.
5. What are the two kinds of revolution described in Chapter 4?
(a) Theoretical and Established.
(b) Scientific and Historical.
(c) Bourgeois and Proletariat.
(d) Military and Peaceful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deobrd believe culture provides in a society?
2. What is the tendency that the spectacle creates for the planet to function under a single field of operation, according to Debord?
3. The abundance of commodity is no more than _____________, according to Chapter 2.
4. What was the first ruling class for which labor was a value, according to Chapter 5?
5. Cyclical time started with what group of people in Chapter 5?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)