|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Negation and Consumption within Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the general responsible for the battle of Kursk?
2. Debord says that survival can gild poverty, but it cannot ___________ it.
3. Debord believes that pseudo-cyclical time is transformed by what?
4. Debord saw Hegel's role as one of a _____________.
5. The rise of __________ Communism exposes the lie of it being an international ideology, according to Chapter 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the spectacle is the epic strife that no fall of ______ can bring to an end.
2. What does an economic system founded on separation lead to, according to Chapter 1?
3. Debord sees the proletarian revolution as the critique of ________.
4. Debord states at the end of Chapter 6 that the world has the ______ of another kind of time.
5. What kind of pseudo-cyclical time is time in the spectacle, according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)