|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Proletariat as Subject and as Representation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ushers in the class struggles of the long revolutionary periods, according to Hegel?
2. Debord believes the origin of the spectacle lies in the world's loss of what?
3. What does Debord believe the unity of poverty conceals?
4. In thesis 16, Debord refers to the spectacle as a what?
5. To Marx, the __________ was more important than the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the spectacle accumulate to the point where it becomes an image in Chapter 1?
2. What is an illusion of production in thesis 27?
3. In thesis 13, Debord compares the spectacle to what?
4. Debord believes the spectacle uses money for what only?
5. Bakunin favored what method to establish a socialist society?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)