|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Proletariat as Subject and as Representation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The more a spectator contemplates life, the less Debord believes he is doing what?
2. Who does Debord see as representing the essence of the spectacle's banality?
(d) Media stars.
3. The commodity is valued as what, in Chapter 3?
(a) Id commodity.
(b) Qua commodity.
(c) Il commodity.
(d) Quo commodity.
4. Debord believes political economy never considers the worker in his what?
5. The rise of __________ Communism exposes the lie of it being an international ideology, according to Chapter 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through production, Debord sees the economy is based on __________.
2. In Chapter 3, the spectacle is the epic strife that no fall of ______ can bring to an end.
3. The economy's __________ as an independent power also spells its doom, according to Debord.
4. What did Hegel interpret according to Chapter 4?
5. What role does Debord believe money plays in commodity?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)