|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Unity and Division within Appearance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The commodity is valued as what, in Chapter 3?
(a) Id commodity.
(b) Qua commodity.
(c) Il commodity.
(d) Quo commodity.
2. What does Debord believe the unity of poverty conceals?
3. Debord believes political economy never considers the worker in his what?
4. What does Debord say every Chinese person must study?
5. The abundance of commodity is no more than _____________, according to Chapter 2.
(a) Survival negated.
(b) Augmented survival.
(d) Survival supplemented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tendency that the spectacle creates for the planet to function under a single field of operation, according to Debord?
2. What does the spectacle accumulate to the point where it becomes an image in Chapter 1?
3. Because of the spectacle, society does not need to exercise economic ______ in Chapter 3.
4. What is the contradiction that commodity must resolve according to thesis 45?
5. Debord says that survival can gild poverty, but it cannot ___________ it.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)