|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Time and History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to thesis 44, the spectacle is a permanent _________ war.
2. In Chapter 3, the spectacle is the epic strife that no fall of ______ can bring to an end.
3. What are the two kinds of revolution described in Chapter 4?
(a) Bourgeois and Proletariat.
(b) Scientific and Historical.
(c) Theoretical and Established.
(d) Military and Peaceful.
4. In thesis 20, the spectacle is the material reconstruction of what?
5. The commodity is valued as what, in Chapter 3?
(a) Id commodity.
(b) Il commodity.
(c) Quo commodity.
(d) Qua commodity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Debord believe the commodity excludes?
2. Debord saw Hegel's role as one of a _____________.
3. What effectively erases history, according to Debord?
4. Marx favored what method to establish a socialist society?
5. In the least industrialized regions, Debord believes dictatorships are felt in the form of what?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)