|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Time and History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In thesis 4, images _________ the spectacle.
2. What does Debord say every Chinese person must study?
3. In the least industrialized regions, Debord believes dictatorships are felt in the form of what?
(a) Fascist domination.
(b) Imperial domination.
4. The specialization of _____ is the root of the spectacle, as described in Chapter 1.
5. Who is representative of a person leaving cyclical time in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of the spectacle, society does not need to exercise economic ______ in Chapter 3.
2. What becomes a commodity in the economics of affluence, according to Chapter 3?
3. What is the tendency that the spectacle creates for the planet to function under a single field of operation, according to Debord?
4. The commodity is exclusively what in nature, according to Chapter 2?
5. According to thesis 55, struggles between forces have been established for the purpose of running what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)