|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Time and History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2 begins with a quote from ___.
2. What has arisen as the proxy of the use value of a commodity, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Perceived value.
(b) Production value.
(d) Exchange value.
3. Fads make the commodity more and more what, according to Debord?
4. The development of ___________ created a unified history devoid of real time in Chapter 5.
5. In Russia, the Communist party takeover happened under _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In thesis 35, the commodity abounds in ____________subtleties.
2. The specialization of _____ is the root of the spectacle, as described in Chapter 1.
3. What seeks to supersede all elements of historic time in Debord's opinion?
4. In thesis 4, images _________ the spectacle.
5. What does Debord say every Chinese person must study?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)