|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Erica determines that society is a series of overlying what?
2. Where do Raymond and Erica present their proposals in Chapter 16?
(a) The annual full-company meeting.
(b) A private meeting with Taggard.
(c) A live webcast of investors.
(d) A board meeting.
3. What nearly happened to Erica at age 10?
(a) She was nearly sent to China.
(b) She nearly died.
(c) She nearly lost her mother.
(d) She nearly got arrested.
4. What issue do the insurgents of Chapter 16 have after they produce their proposals?
(a) Who they will benefit.
(b) Which member will present them.
(c) Who will review them.
(d) How do they get them to the CEO.
5. Which of the following is not a step of human decision-making?
Short Answer Questions
1. What suffers with the success of the business in Chapter 14?
2. Which of the following is a condition that Raymond insists on in Chapter 16 is the group prepares its proposals?
3. What does Erica decide to do at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What industry does Erica go into after graduating college?
5. What was Intercom's original line of business?
Short Essay Questions
1. What traumatic event occurs to Erica during a tennis match in Chapter 8?
2. How does Brooks describe the relationship between the unconscious and the conscious mind in Chapter 15?
3. How does Brooks explain the difference between wealthy and poor children's play time in Chapter 7?
4. How does Erica almost get arrested in Chapter 7?
5. What does Brooks assess the search for harmony in Chapter 13?
6. How does Harold battle overweening passion in Chapter 13?
7. Describe Erica's experience at the consulting firm.
8. How do Erica and Harold form a close bond in Chapter 13?
9. What impresses Erica about Raymond during their lunches in Chapter 16?
10. How does Erica get into the Academy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)