1. What superlative does Brooks use to describe his story in the introduction?
2. In the Introduction, Brooks laments that most social policy is based on what understanding of humanity?
3. At the beginning of the introduction, Brooks assures the reader that his protagonists are not what?
4. In the introduction, Brooks states that Harold and Erica have what type of skills?
5. According to Brooks in his introduction, what is different about his book compared to the other social science books published in recent years?
It focuses on the inner mind.
6. In the introduction, where does Brooks say the majority of thinking takes place?
The inner mind.
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)