|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is the closest synonym to limerence?
2. In Chapter 8, what step does Brooks suggest is most important to decision-making?
3. Which of the following is a precaution Erica takes in Chapter 13 to ensure there is no romantic connotation to her work with Harold?
(a) She shuts the bedroom door.
(b) She always wears a pants suit.
(c) She insists they work in different locations.
(d) She puts up pictures of her husband in the office.
4. Which of the following is not a culture Erica immerses herself in at college?
5. In Chapter 21, Brooks says that what has profound effect on mood?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the founders of the Academy describe poverty in their mission?
2. In Chapter 1, Antonio Damasio determines that - without emotion - people lead what type of lives?
3. In Chapter 14, Brooks states that the Recession led to an essential reduction in what?
4. In Chapter 10, what does Harrison value above all else?
5. At the beginning of the introduction, Brooks assures the reader that his protagonists are not what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)