|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unnerving assignment does Ms. Taylor give Harold in Chapter 6?
(a) Show is reasearch to his parents.
(b) Attend a play.
(c) Keep a journal.
(d) Call her each night.
2. How has Harold's health changed in Chapter 21?
(a) He has pancreatic cancer.
(b) He builds much muscle mass.
(c) He develops a glandular problem.
(d) He needs much assistance.
3. Where does Grace give his private speech to Erica and Harold in Chapter 19?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A van.
(d) An amphitheater.
4. What does Erica think of the entrepreneur she meets at the Academy in Chapter 9?
(a) She is the picture of success.
(b) She is not as smart as Erica is.
(c) She represents an entire emergent system.
(d) She is a greedy fake.
5. In Chapter 13, Brooks states that the desire for limerence explains people's desire to do what?
(b) Create great works of art.
(c) Join certain groups.
(d) Make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which constituency is not one of Grace's strong demographics?
2. Which historic period below is described in the most positive terms?
3. Who does Erica confide in regarding her tantrum in Chapter 8?
4. What rare ability does Harold have in high school society?
5. Which Greek figure does Harold compare himself to in his journal when discussing anger?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)