|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Harold ruminates that certain pagans considered what to be a god?
2. Which of the following is a condition that Raymond insists on in Chapter 16 is the group prepares its proposals?
(a) It must be budget neutral.
(b) He must have a veto.
(c) Taggart has to go.
(d) It must be a done in public.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 5, to what does Brooks compare Harold's writing on his worksheet?
(a) A Jackson Pollock.
(b) Morse code.
4. How long do Brooks and Eric work together before they start hanging out outside work?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(d) Several years.
5. What suffers with the success of the business in Chapter 14?
(a) Harold's writing.
(b) The businesses reputation.
(c) Erica and Harold's relationship.
(d) Erica's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personal problem does Harold begin having after he becomes romantically involved with Erica?
2. In Chapter 14, Brooks states that the Recession led to an essential reduction in what?
3. How many neuron connections does a child make between the ages of two and three?
4. In Chapter 13, Brooks states that the desire for limerence explains people's desire to do what?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what group of teenagers does Brooks say is discriminated against?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)