|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did John Bowlby focus on in addition to children?
(d) Economic conditions.
2. At the end of Chapter 5, what regular event is a constant trauma in Harold's life?
(a) His parents' doing out.
(b) Going to school on Monday.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Visiting friends' houses.
3. What book about Classical culture does Ms. Taylor give to Harold in Chapter 6?
(a) Memoirs of Hadrian.
(c) The Greek Way.
(d) I, Claudius.
4. As he grows in Chapter 4, Harold develops the ability to always quote an appropriate what?
(a) Music lyric.
(b) Bedtime story.
(c) Political quote.
(d) Grocery price.
5. In Chapter 3, Julia calls Harold half cupid, half what?
(a) Lord Fontleroy.
(b) Black hole.
(d) Storm trooper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a culture Erica immerses herself in at college?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what group of teenagers does Brooks say is discriminated against?
3. What does Erica decide to do at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What industry does Erica go into after graduating college?
5. What does Brooks say both Julia and Rob worry about doing when they meet?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)