|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What superlative does Brooks use to describe his story in the introduction?
2. As he grows in Chapter 4, Harold develops the ability to always quote an appropriate what?
(a) Bedtime story.
(b) Music lyric.
(c) Political quote.
(d) Grocery price.
3. What does Mark say he is in search of in Chapter 12?
(b) Perfect moments.
(c) More money than God.
(d) Intense world.
4. What nearly happened to Erica at age 10?
(a) She nearly got arrested.
(b) She was nearly sent to China.
(c) She nearly lost her mother.
(d) She nearly died.
5. Why are Rob and Julia concerned at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Julia has quit her job.
(b) Harold is lost in his own world.
(c) Rob's mother is sick.
(d) Harold wants a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brooks in Chapter 4, early childhood is when Harold does what fastest?
2. In Chapter 4, Harold illustrates his ability to abstract by saying he is what?
3. What does Brooks say his day job is in the introduction?
4. What field does Erica explore in Chapter 11?
5. How does Brooks describe Erica's immediate family in Chapter 7?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)