|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters does Brooks say he will focus on in "The Social Animal"?
2. Which tennis star does Brooks compare Erica to in Chapter 8?
(a) Rafael Nadal.
(b) Andre Agase.
(c) Venus Williams.
(d) John McEnroe.
3. What school does Erica get accepted to in Chapter 9?
(a) University of Denver.
(d) Notre Dame.
4. According to Brooks in the Introduction what do Harold and Erica inherit?
(a) Their intellects.
(b) Their capacity to love.
(c) Their politics.
(d) Their self-images.
5. At the end of Chapter 5, what regular event is a constant trauma in Harold's life?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Visiting friends' houses.
(c) Going to school on Monday.
(d) His parents' doing out.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Erica makes her way through the Academy, she becomes what type of person?
2. Which of the following is not a culture Erica immerses herself in at college?
3. According to Brooks in Chapter 1, everyone likes to believe that he/she is what?
4. E.O. Wilson believes individuals are born with what?
5. Who does Erica confide in regarding her tantrum in Chapter 8?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)