|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ridiculous items is listed in the homework requirements in Chapter 5?
(a) Half an Ambien.
(b) A brick from the Great Wall.
(d) A sloth's toenail.
2. As he grows in Chapter 4, Harold develops the ability to always quote an appropriate what?
(a) Grocery price.
(b) Political quote.
(c) Music lyric.
(d) Bedtime story.
3. Which Greek figure does Harold compare himself to in his journal when discussing anger?
4. By the end of Chapter 6, Ms. Taylor has taught Harold to do what?
(b) Let go.
(c) Experience life.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Julie insist on keeping on during sex?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her socks.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brooks in Chapter 9, modern social scientists say that geniuses are what?
2. What idea for a topic does Harold come up with his first night of writing?
3. What subject does Ms. Taylor teach?
4. What did John Bowlby determine was key to a child's development?
5. According to Brooks in Chapter 1, what surprises all people when they meet a possible mate?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)