|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what group of teenagers does Brooks say is discriminated against?
(a) Attractive, popular kids.
(b) Introverted, sensitive kids.
(c) Small, nerdy kids.
(d) Artsy, dramatic kids.
2. By the end of Chapter 6, Ms. Taylor has taught Harold to do what?
(b) Let go.
(c) Experience life.
3. What issue do the insurgents of Chapter 16 have after they produce their proposals?
(a) Who they will benefit.
(b) How do they get them to the CEO.
(c) Who will review them.
(d) Which member will present them.
4. What does Brooks call the new stage of life?
(a) The odyssey years.
(b) The resignation years.
(c) The windfall years.
(d) The victmhood years.
5. In Chapter 3, Julia calls Harold half cupid, half what?
(b) Black hole.
(c) Lord Fontleroy.
(d) Storm trooper.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 17, Brooks describes the shift every couple has from passionate love to what?
2. What disorder does Amy have?
3. When Walter Mischel repeated his marshmallow experiment year later, what did he use instead of a marshmallow?
4. What is the term that Antonio Damasio coins?
5. At the beginning of the introduction, Brooks assures the reader that his protagonists are not what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)