|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a condition that Raymond insists on in Chapter 16 is the group prepares its proposals?
(a) He must have a veto.
(b) It must be a done in public.
(c) It must be budget neutral.
(d) Taggart has to go.
2. Who eventually defends Erica's choice to leave for college in Chapter 9?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What unnerving assignment does Ms. Taylor give Harold in Chapter 6?
(a) Keep a journal.
(b) Show is reasearch to his parents.
(c) Call her each night.
(d) Attend a play.
4. Where does Grace give his private speech to Erica and Harold in Chapter 19?
(a) A van.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) An airplane.
(d) An amphitheater.
5. What does Brooks say both Julia and Rob worry about doing when they meet?
(a) Coming off as desperate.
(b) Coming off as dumb.
(c) Coming off as aloof.
(d) Coming off as cocky.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Brooks states that Harold left to his own devices does not seem what?
2. Who does Erica confide in regarding her tantrum in Chapter 8?
3. According to Brooks in Chapter 4, early childhood is when Harold does what fastest?
4. Which of the following is not something Harold and Erica do as a couple?
5. Where do Harold and Erica meet at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)