|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Harold and Erica do as a couple?
(a) Have a child.
(b) Start a business.
(c) Get a second home.
(d) Work on a political campaign.
2. What personal problem does Harold begin having after he becomes romantically involved with Erica?
(a) He yearns for her all the time.
(b) He wants to cheat on her.
(c) He wants to take things slower than she does.
(d) He becomes less attracted to her.
3. In Chapter 9, what does Brooks assert as a primary difference between humans and other animals?
(a) We build cities.
(b) We solve problems.
(c) We have self-awareness.
(d) We mate for life.
4. Why did the delinquents in John Bowlby's study think they were abandoned?
(a) They were not good enough.
(b) Their parents were poor.
(c) Their parents died.
(d) They were sickly.
5. By the end of Chapter 6, Ms. Taylor has taught Harold to do what?
(c) Experience life.
(d) Let go.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a theory quoted at the end of Chapter 14, a company sick inside does what?
2. Which of the following is a precaution Erica takes in Chapter 13 to ensure there is no romantic connotation to her work with Harold?
3. On the same day Harold meets Erica, his friend, Mark, offers him a job doing what?
4. Which of the following ridiculous items is listed in the homework requirements in Chapter 5?
5. What does Erica feel the night after sleeping with Mr. Make-Believe in Chapter 18?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)