|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on a misunderstanding with his parents in Chapter 5, what does Harold fear will happen if he does not behave?
(a) He won't get to go to school.
(b) He'll be sent to China.
(c) His hands will be cut off.
(d) He will be starved.
2. What Greek term becomes the topic of Harold's paper in Chapter 6?
3. According to Brooks at the beginning of Chapter 1, what is never found in the homes of the upper-class group?
(a) A television.
(c) A stand up shower.
4. According to James LeDoux in Chapter 1, what is the relationship of the conscious mind to emotion?
(a) It is peripheral.
(b) It has not connection.
(c) It is central.
(d) It is totally in tandem.
5. What does Ms. Taylor want to match each student to?
(a) A lover.
(b) A book.
(c) A life goal.
(d) A perfect song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Taylor understand that teenagers are not?
2. What nearly happened to Erica at age 10?
3. What disorder does Amy have?
4. By the end of Chapter 6, Ms. Taylor has taught Harold to do what?
5. What is the term that Antonio Damasio coins?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)