1. The author’s preface to “The Snows of Kilimanjaro” states that Mount Kilimanjaro is how many feet high?
2. On what continent is Mount Kilimanjaro located?
3. Mount Kilimanjaro is located in what country currently?
4. By what name does the author assert the western summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro is known as in the author’s preface to the story?
5. The name of the western summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro translates to what in English, according to the author’s preface to the story?
The House of God
6. The author notes in the preface to the story that the frozen carcass of what animal lies close to the western summit of Kilimanjaro?
This section contains 5,274 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)