The Snows of Kilimanjaro
1. The author’s preface to “The Snows of Kilimanjaro” states that Mount Kilimanjaro is how many feet high?
2. On what continent is Mount Kilimanjaro located?
(b) South America
3. Mount Kilimanjaro is located in what country currently?
4. By what name does the author assert the western summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro is known as in the author’s preface to the story?
(a) Ngaje Ngai
(b) Befok Anties
(c) Bakkie Bakvisse
(d) Aweh Baas
5. The name of the western summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro translates to what in English, according to the author’s preface to the story?
(a) The Den of the Dragon
(b) The House of God
(c) The Palace of Kings
(d) The Scaffold of Life
6. The author notes in the preface to the story that the frozen carcass of what animal lies close to the western summit of Kilimanjaro?
(a) A leopard
(b) A lion
(c) A hyena
(d) A wildebeest
This section contains 5,274 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)