|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry go and ask for the key to the doctor's room in Chapter 16?
(a) Hotel Marriott.
(b) Hotel Leon.
(c) Hotel Marchant.
(d) The Four Seasons.
2. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 15 begin?
(a) Day Ten.
(b) Day Nine.
(c) Day Five.
(d) Day Seven.
3. Whom does Harry call to ask about Rafto's daughter in Chapter 23?
(c) Jonas Becker.
(d) Onny Hetland.
4. On what floor is Harry's office at the police station?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The sixth floor.
(c) The seventh floor.
(d) The third floor.
5. How many days has it been since anyone has heard from Harry in the beginning of Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other guest on Bosse that Harry questions in Chapter 21?
2. What is the name of Eli Kvale's son?
3. What is the name of Sylvia's identical twin?
4. What physical trait does Sara Kvinesland take note of regarding her lover in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Harry discover Birte's phone in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about Harry's interaction with Hagen at the bar in Chapter 22?
2. What does Harry do when he finds a snowman outside his apartment in Chapter 20?
3. Where is Idar's body discovered? How did he die?
4. What scenario is described in Chapter 1 of the novel?
5. What clues does Harry note about the crime scene in Chapter 9?
6. When and where is Chapter 2 set? Who are the characters introduced in this chapter?
7. What is the significance of the drug carnadrioxide in the novel?
8. What does Harry learn from Filip after attending his lecture in Chapter 10?
9. Where was Jonas to have a doctor's appointment? Why is this significant?
10. What is in the black book that Filip possesses?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)