|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Katrine be returning to work after she is cleared?
2. Where did Arve meet Sylvia?
(a) At her shop.
(b) At a wedding.
(c) At a company party.
(d) At the dentist's office.
3. What is remarkable about what Harry finds in Katrine's printer in Chapter 24?
(a) It is the same paper that was used in Sara's obituary.
(b) It is the same paper as the Snowman's letter.
(c) It is the same paper that Harry has at home.
(d) It is the same paper as Birte's suicide letter.
4. What happens when Mathias pulls the trigger in Chapter 36?
(a) He shoots Harry.
(b) He shoots Rakel.
(c) The gun is unloaded.
(d) He shoots himself.
5. Where did Andreas and Trygve return from when they realized Eli was missing?
(a) A camping trip.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) A business seminar.
6. Why did the young Mathias get out of the car in Chapter 33?
(a) He wanted to use a payphone.
(b) He was bored.
(c) The engine stalled.
(d) The car was on fire.
7. What are the causes of Mathias's hereditary condition?
(a) 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
(b) Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease and Cri du chat.
(c) Multiple sclerosis and epilepsy.
(d) Raynaud’s phenomenon and scleroderma.
8. With whom does the psychiatrist discuss Katrine's condition in Chapter 32?
(a) Jack Halvorsen and Rakel Fauke.
(b) Knut Müller-Nilsen and Espen Lepsvik.
(c) Bjørn Holm and Jonas Becker.
(d) Idar Vetlesen and Ellen Gjelten.
9. Why was Katrine reprimanded at her old job?
(a) Because she was investigating an old case without orders.
(b) Because she had an affair with the police chief.
(c) Because she put her partner in danger.
(d) Because she shot a fellow officer.
10. Who appears at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Onny Hetland.
(b) Arve's lawyer.
(c) Mathias's lawyer.
(d) Bjørn Holm.
11. Harry hands Mathias the gun that he had taken from whom in Chapter 36?
12. Whom does Skarre scold for not believing in Harry in Chapter 36?
13. What does Katrine order Arve to put on at his apartment in Chapter 25?
(a) A motorcycle helmet.
(b) A blond wig.
(c) A pig's mask.
(d) A pair of snowshoes.
14. What did Arve pass to Birte when he met her?
(a) His yellow jacket.
(b) His watch.
(c) His business card.
(d) His ring.
15. Where does Arve meet Katrine in Chapter 24?
(a) A party.
(b) A church.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Aune disheartened about the case in Chapter 38?
2. What kind of clases did Arve ask Idar to take?
3. Where is the observation deck that Harry climbs to in Chapter 36?
4. Where does Katrine force Arve in Chapter 25?
5. Why did Laila take her daughter to see Mathias?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)