|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry allow to lead a team of investigators to look into tips about Sylvia's murder in Chapter 10?
(a) Idar Vetlesen.
(b) Espen Lepsvik.
(c) Jack Halvorsen.
(d) Beate Lønn.
2. Where does Harry go to get drunk in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The New York Saloon.
(b) The White Horse Tavern.
(c) The Fenris Bar.
(d) The Belking Bar.
3. Who is the murdered woman believed to be in Chapter 5?
(a) Camilla Lossius.
(b) Ellen Gjelten.
(c) Laila Aasen.
(d) Rakel Fauke.
4. What physical trait does Sara Kvinesland take note of regarding her lover in Chapter 1?
(a) He has webbed fingers.
(b) He has no nipples.
(c) He has no eyebrows.
(d) He has no eyelashes.
5. What does Harry do to the snowman he finds in the alleyway in Chapter 20?
(a) He hoses it down.
(b) He shoots it.
(c) He attacks it with a shovel.
(d) He stabs it with a rake.
6. Why does Arve Støp say he saw Idar as a doctor?
(a) Tennis elbow.
(d) Gastrointestinal issues.
7. What is the name of Sylvia's identical twin?
(a) Eli Kvale.
(b) Ane Pederson.
(c) Katrine Rafto Bratt.
(d) Laila Aasen.
8. With whom does Harry share a rivalry with at the police department?
9. How many days has it been since anyone has heard from Harry in the beginning of Chapter 17?
10. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
(a) In a mechanic's shop.
(b) In a used car lot.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) On top of a mountain.
11. Where is the phone station located that is still receiving signals from Birte's phone in Chapter 6?
12. Who is the other guest on Bosse that Harry questions in Chapter 21?
13. What does Rakel believe she sees in the backseat of her car in Chapter 18?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A snowman.
14. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 20 begin?
(a) Day 12.
(b) Day 30.
(c) Day 16.
(d) Day 17.
15. What day of the investigation opens Chapter 10?
(a) Day Three.
(b) Day Six.
(c) Day Four.
(d) Day Ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Chapter 5 set?
2. Why did Harry botch his appearance on the television show that is described in Chapter 2?
3. Who stands over Jonas with a knife at the end of Chapter 17?
4. What is the name of Eli Kvale's son?
5. By what structure does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)