|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as running through a snow-laden forest in the end of Chapter 7?
2. Where do Harry and his team conclude that the killer must have cut off Sylvia's head in Chapter 10?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the stream.
3. What location was mentioned in the letter that Harry recalls in Chapter 2?
(b) Santa Domingo.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Who is Eli's husband?
5. What does Harry do to Filip when he discovers him following him in Chapter 22?
(a) He punches him in the face until he passes out.
(b) He stabs him with a switchblade.
(c) He shoves him into his apartment.
(d) He shoots him in the leg.
6. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 15 begin?
(a) Day Nine.
(b) Day Seven.
(c) Day Ten.
(d) Day Five.
7. What does the note say that is left under Rakel's windshield wiper in Chapter 18?
(a) "Wait until tomorrow."
(b) "We're going to die, whore."
(c) "Where do you think I am?"
(d) "You're going to die, whore."
8. Who is the murdered woman believed to be in Chapter 5?
(a) Ellen Gjelten.
(b) Camilla Lossius.
(c) Laila Aasen.
(d) Rakel Fauke.
9. Where does Harry work for the police?
10. What does Rakel believe she sees in the backseat of her car in Chapter 18?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A snowman.
(d) An old man.
11. What was the party for where Rakel met Mathias?
(a) Mathias's son's birthday.
(b) The grand opening of the Cave of Wonder.
(c) The Oslo Police Department Headquarters establishment.
(d) The Holmenkollen Residents' Association.
12. What name does the man give to Camilla Lossius when he approaches her in her garage in Chapter 18?
(a) Filip Becker.
(b) Mathias Lund-Helgesen.
(c) Onny Hetland.
(d) Jack Halvorsen.
13. What is the name of the receptionist at the doctor's office that Jonas gives to Harry in Chapter 10?
14. For how long does Harry propose the detectives work on the case together as a team in Chapter 7?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Five months.
15. How long does it take Sara Kvinesland to return to her car with her son waiting in Chapter 1?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minurtes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches surveillance video to determine who payed a call to Idar from a payphone in Chapter 18?
2. What does Harry deduce the case and killings are about in Chapter 23?
3. In what year does Chapter 6 take place?
4. What is Filip holding in his hand when he watches Harry depart in Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of Sylvia's identical twin?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)