|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what structure does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
(a) The willow tree.
(b) The totem pole.
(c) The confessional booth.
(d) The jungle gym.
2. With whom did Camilla's husband have an affair?
3. In what month and year does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) November, 2004.
(b) November, 1980.
(c) April, 1980.
(d) December, 2001.
4. What drug does Mathias tell Harry that Idar had called him for information about in Chapter 15?
5. What does the boy tell his mother after seeing the Snowman in Chapter 1?
(a) "I know who that man was."
(b) "I love you."
(c) "We're going to die."
(d) "You're going to die."
6. How long does it take Sara Kvinesland to return to her car with her son waiting in Chapter 1?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 20 minurtes.
7. What does Harry do to Filip when he discovers him following him in Chapter 22?
(a) He punches him in the face until he passes out.
(b) He shoots him in the leg.
(c) He shoves him into his apartment.
(d) He stabs him with a switchblade.
8. What area of the Rolf property do Harry and Katrine go to investigate in Chapter 23?
(a) The guest house.
(b) The barn.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
9. What is the television show that Harry once appeared on?
(b) PS News.
(d) Roger Waters Show.
10. For how long does Harry propose the detectives work on the case together as a team in Chapter 7?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
11. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 15 begin?
(a) Day Five.
(b) Day Ten.
(c) Day Seven.
(d) Day Nine.
12. From where is Eli Kvale's son visiting in Chapter 11?
(a) The U.S.
13. What problem is Harry's home plighted with in Chapter 2?
14. What is the name of the shop that Rolf owned with Sylvia?
(a) Vacation Travels.
(b) Taste of Africa.
(c) Sun of Summer.
(d) African Safari.
15. When is Chapter 5 set?
(a) November, 1992.
(b) November, 1980.
(c) November, 2004.
(d) December, 1995.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the head of the police that protected Harry when the higher ups wanted to get rid of him because of his alcoholism?
2. What does Rakel believe she sees in the backseat of her car in Chapter 18?
3. Who is Mathias's former coworker that Harry asks him about in Chapter 11?
4. In what month and year is Chapter 2 set?
5. What color scarf is the snowman wearing when Jonas awakens from a nightmare about his father in Chapter 3?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)