|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 36 - 38 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry travel to by boat in Chapter 29?
(a) Rafto's cottage.
(b) Gjelten's cottage.
(c) Ellen's cottage.
(d) Beate's cottage.
2. What does the psychiatrist believe instigated Katrine's psychosis in Chapter 32?
(a) Seeing her father's body.
(b) Her mother's abuse.
(c) Killing for the first time.
(d) Her father's molestation.
3. What is Jonas drawing while listening to his father's lecture in Chapter 10?
(a) A house.
(b) A snowman.
(c) A witch.
(d) A dragon.
4. What does Harry deduce the case and killings are about in Chapter 23?
(a) Family relations.
5. With whom did Camilla's husband have an affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Idar holding in his right hand when his body is discovered?
2. What is the name of Eli Kvale's son?
3. Who from the missing persons division came to Eli's home to investigate her disappearance in Chapter 28?
4. Mathias told Laila that he needed to meet her in secret because he needed information about what?
5. Why is Katrine happy when she visits with Harry in Chapter 38?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)