|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 30 - 32 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Mathias tell Harry that Idar had called him for information about in Chapter 15?
2. What is the blood type is determined for the blood found at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) B positive.
(b) B negative.
(c) A negative.
(d) A positive.
3. Why is Hagen upset with Harry in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Harry is doing cocaine.
(b) Because of Harry's statement on Bosse.
(c) Because hs discovered Harry is having an affair with his wife.
(d) Because of Harry having wrecked his car.
4. Who does Harry tell he thinks that Katrine is the Snowman in Chapter 28?
5. What does Harry use to break the glass door to Arve's building in Chapter 26?
(a) Beate's car.
(b) Bjørn's car.
(c) Idar's car.
(d) Onny's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Harry at his hotel room in Bergen in Chapter 30?
2. Where does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
3. Where does Harry work for the police?
4. Where does Harry go to get drunk in the end of Chapter 16?
5. How is the body of the Snowman's latest victim described in Chapter 32?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)