|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 27 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry discover when he calls the forensics department in Chapter 25?
(a) That Hagen has called about the results of the paternity tests.
(b) That the paternity tests were all flukes and did not work out.
(c) That Katrine had already called about the results of the paternity tests.
(d) That the paternity tests all proved that Mathias was the killer.
2. Why was Katrine reprimanded at her old job?
(a) Because she shot a fellow officer.
(b) Because she put her partner in danger.
(c) Because she had an affair with the police chief.
(d) Because she was investigating an old case without orders.
3. What is the name of Rakel's son?
4. What does Harry notice in his kitchen after Rakel leaves in Chapter 20?
(a) Wet boot prints.
(b) A missing coffee mug.
(c) A note.
(d) A knife.
5. Who is the boy that sees the snowman looking at his house in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year does Chapter 1 begin?
2. What condition does Mathias describe having in his blood in Chapter 11?
3. What did Sylvia demand of Arve when she called to tell him about the twins?
4. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 12 begin?
5. Who from Bosse does Harry contact in Chapter 20?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)