|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 20 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry deduce the case and killings are about in Chapter 23?
(a) Family relations.
2. What is Filip holding in his hand when he watches Harry depart in Chapter 10?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A garden hoe.
(c) A black book.
(d) A revolver.
3. What does Harry notice in his kitchen after Rakel leaves in Chapter 20?
(a) A knife.
(b) Wet boot prints.
(c) A note.
(d) A missing coffee mug.
4. When does Filip say the DNA testing was done on Jonas and showed that Filip was not his biological father?
(a) Seven years ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Nine years ago.
(d) Five years ago.
5. What is the name of the clinic where Idar had first worked?
(a) The Bergen Clinic.
(b) The Marienlyst Clinic.
(c) The Hetland Clinic.
(d) The Svalbard Clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of Rakel's son?
3. What surprising public announcement does Harry make at the end of his appearance on Bosse in Chapter 21?
4. In what year does Chapter 6 take place?
5. What area of the Rolf property do Harry and Katrine go to investigate in Chapter 23?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)