|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band's concert does Oleg describe going to with Harry in Chapter 9?
(b) Depeche Mode.
(c) Insane Clown Posse.
(d) Nine Inch Nails.
2. What physical trait does Sara Kvinesland take note of regarding her lover in Chapter 1?
(a) He has no nipples.
(b) He has no eyebrows.
(c) He has webbed fingers.
(d) He has no eyelashes.
3. What is the name of Rakel's son?
4. In what year does Chapter 6 take place?
5. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
(a) On top of a mountain.
(b) In a mechanic's shop.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) In a used car lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals' mating habits are discussed in the background of Harry's home in Chapter 2?
2. Who was the head of the police that protected Harry when the higher ups wanted to get rid of him because of his alcoholism?
3. What day of the investigation opens Chapter 10?
4. Where do Harry and his team conclude that the killer must have cut off Sylvia's head in Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of the receptionist at the doctor's office that Jonas gives to Harry in Chapter 10?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)