|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Mathias describe having in his blood in Chapter 11?
(a) Anti-Scl-40 antibody.
(b) Anti-Scl-20 antibody.
(c) Anti-Scl-10 antibody.
(d) Anti-Scl-70 antibody.
2. What was the party for where Rakel met Mathias?
(a) The Oslo Police Department Headquarters establishment.
(b) The grand opening of the Cave of Wonder.
(c) Mathias's son's birthday.
(d) The Holmenkollen Residents' Association.
3. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 12 begin?
(a) Day Three.
(b) Day Nine.
(c) Day Seven.
(d) Day Five.
4. When is Chapter 5 set?
(a) November, 1992.
(b) November, 1980.
(c) December, 1995.
(d) November, 2004.
5. Where does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
(a) Hoff Park.
(b) Becker Park.
(c) Nordnes Park.
(d) Evergreen Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry discover Birte's phone in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Harry allow to lead a team of investigators to look into tips about Sylvia's murder in Chapter 10?
3. What kind of car does Sara Kvinesland drive in Chapter 1?
4. Who is Eli's husband?
5. What band's concert does Oleg describe going to with Harry in Chapter 9?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)