|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rakel's son?
2. Where does Harry work for the police?
3. Where is the study from that states the rates of children with a different father than they thought they had in Chapter 2?
(d) The United States.
4. What is the female character carrying as the runs through the snow-laden forest in the end of Chapter 7?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A bloody hatchet.
(d) A fishing pole.
5. What animals' mating habits are discussed in the background of Harry's home in Chapter 2?
(a) Galapagos penguins.
(b) Gray sharks.
(c) Berhaus seals.
(d) Blue whales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Sara Kvinesland drive in Chapter 1?
2. On what floor is Harry's office at the police station?
3. How long does it take Sara Kvinesland to return to her car with her son waiting in Chapter 1?
4. Who gives Katrine a lecture about mobile phones in Chapter 6?
5. For how long does Harry propose the detectives work on the case together as a team in Chapter 7?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)