|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
(a) Hoff Park.
(b) Evergreen Park.
(c) Becker Park.
(d) Nordnes Park.
2. For how long does Harry propose the detectives work on the case together as a team in Chapter 7?
(a) Two months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Six months.
3. Where does Harry discover Birte's phone in Chapter 6?
(a) Inside the snowman.
(b) In a rock quarry.
(c) On top of the roof of her apartment building.
(d) In a railroad car.
4. By what structure does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
(a) The totem pole.
(b) The willow tree.
(c) The jungle gym.
(d) The confessional booth.
5. In what year does Chapter 6 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
2. What kind of car does Sara Kvinesland drive in Chapter 1?
3. What is the television show that Harry once appeared on?
4. Where is the study from that states the rates of children with a different father than they thought they had in Chapter 2?
5. In what month and year is Chapter 2 set?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)