|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the study from that states the rates of children with a different father than they thought they had in Chapter 2?
(d) The United States.
2. What animals' mating habits are discussed in the background of Harry's home in Chapter 2?
(a) Blue whales.
(b) Galapagos penguins.
(c) Gray sharks.
(d) Berhaus seals.
3. What problem is Harry's home plighted with in Chapter 2?
4. When is Chapter 5 set?
(a) November, 1992.
(b) November, 1980.
(c) December, 1995.
(d) November, 2004.
5. Who is the murdered woman believed to be in Chapter 5?
(a) Ellen Gjelten.
(b) Camilla Lossius.
(c) Laila Aasen.
(d) Rakel Fauke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Katrine a lecture about mobile phones in Chapter 6?
2. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
3. What has the killer done with Sylvia's head in Chapter 9?
4. What does the boy tell his mother after seeing the Snowman in Chapter 1?
5. What kind of car does Sara Kvinesland drive in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)