|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arve pass to Birte when he met her?
(a) His watch.
(b) His business card.
(c) His ring.
(d) His yellow jacket.
2. What is the name of Eli Kvale's son?
3. Where do Harry and his team conclude that the killer must have cut off Sylvia's head in Chapter 10?
(a) In the stream.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the bathroom.
4. What brought to light the actions of Katrine that led to her being reprimanded at her old job?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A surveillance recording.
(c) A medical survey.
(d) A witness complaint.
5. With whom does the psychiatrist discuss Katrine's condition in Chapter 32?
(a) Jack Halvorsen and Rakel Fauke.
(b) Idar Vetlesen and Ellen Gjelten.
(c) Bjørn Holm and Jonas Becker.
(d) Knut Müller-Nilsen and Espen Lepsvik.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Idar's body discovered?
2. Who is the murdered woman believed to be in Chapter 5?
3. Where did Mathias meet Idar?
4. Who gives Katrine a lecture about mobile phones in Chapter 6?
5. The Swedish study on infidelity indicated that what percentage of people have a different biological father than the one they believed to be their father?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)