|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mathias say he would jump from a ski tower when it came time for him to die in Chapter 11?
2. Where does Harry go to get drunk in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The White Horse Tavern.
(b) The Belking Bar.
(c) The Fenris Bar.
(d) The New York Saloon.
3. Where is Idar's body discovered?
(a) A curling club.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A bakery.
4. What location was mentioned in the letter that Harry recalls in Chapter 2?
(b) Santa Domingo.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What kind of car does Sara Kvinesland drive in Chapter 1?
(a) A Jeep Cherokee.
(b) A Ford Explorer.
(c) A Volvo.
(d) A Toyota Corolla.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Harry share a rivalry with at the police department?
2. Why is Hagen upset with Harry in Chapter 22?
3. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
4. Who is described as running through a snow-laden forest in the end of Chapter 7?
5. On what day of the investigation does Chapter 31 begin?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)