|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mathias able to determine her mother was lying about the source of his hereditary condition?
(a) He ordered his own DNA test.
(b) He saw a picture of his grandfather.
(c) He saw a picture of his grandmother.
(d) He spoke to a psychic.
2. Where does Harry go to get drunk in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The Fenris Bar.
(b) The Belking Bar.
(c) The New York Saloon.
(d) The White Horse Tavern.
3. Who is Harry's old friend and mentor that he meets at the hospital in Chapter 28?
(a) Bjørn Holm.
(b) Laila Aasen.
(c) Ståle Aune.
(d) Ellen Gjelten.
4. What is the name of the clinic where Idar had first worked?
(a) The Bergen Clinic.
(b) The Svalbard Clinic.
(c) The Marienlyst Clinic.
(d) The Hetland Clinic.
5. Where is Idar's body discovered?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A bakery.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A curling club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry discover Birte's phone in Chapter 6?
2. How long does it take Sara Kvinesland to return to her car with her son waiting in Chapter 1?
3. What are the causes of Mathias's hereditary condition?
4. Who ordered the paternity test on Jonas?
5. What problem is Harry's home plighted with in Chapter 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)