|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor is Harry's office at the police station?
(a) The seventh floor.
(b) The third floor.
(c) The fifth floor.
(d) The sixth floor.
2. What is the name of Rakel's son?
3. What is described on Onny Hetland's necklace in Chapter 5?
(a) A blue pendant.
(b) A red pendant.
(c) A white pendant.
(d) A green pendant.
4. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
(a) In a mechanic's shop.
(b) In a used car lot.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) On top of a mountain.
5. Who is Eli's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year is Chapter 2 set?
2. By what structure does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
3. How many detectives does Harry ask Hagen to assign to the murder case in Chapter 7?
4. In what month and year does Chapter 1 begin?
5. What is the female character carrying as the runs through the snow-laden forest in the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)