|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sylvia's identical twin?
(a) Eli Kvale.
(b) Katrine Rafto Bratt.
(c) Ane Pederson.
(d) Laila Aasen.
2. By what structure does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
(a) The totem pole.
(b) The willow tree.
(c) The jungle gym.
(d) The confessional booth.
3. What day of the investigation opens Chapter 10?
(a) Day Four.
(b) Day Three.
(c) Day Ten.
(d) Day Six.
4. What is the profession of Eli's husband?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a minister.
(c) He is a baker.
(d) He is a banker.
5. On what floor is Harry's office at the police station?
(a) The sixth floor.
(b) The fifth floor.
(c) The seventh floor.
(d) The third floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry work for the police?
2. Who is Eli's husband?
3. What is the name of Rakel's son?
4. From where is Eli Kvale's son visiting in Chapter 11?
5. Where is the study from that states the rates of children with a different father than they thought they had in Chapter 2?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)