|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what structure does the man who claims to be the killer tell Rafto to meet him in Chapter 5?
(a) The totem pole.
(b) The confessional booth.
(c) The willow tree.
(d) The jungle gym.
2. From where is Eli Kvale's son visiting in Chapter 11?
(b) The U.S.
3. Who is Eli's husband?
4. What is the name of Sylvia's identical twin?
(a) Eli Kvale.
(b) Katrine Rafto Bratt.
(c) Ane Pederson.
(d) Laila Aasen.
5. Where is the scene of a murder that Inspector Gert Rafto investigates in Chapter 5?
(a) In a mechanic's shop.
(b) In a used car lot.
(c) On top of a mountain.
(d) In a church basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Chapter 5 set?
2. Who is described as running through a snow-laden forest in the end of Chapter 7?
3. In what year does Chapter 6 take place?
4. What physical trait does Sara Kvinesland take note of regarding her lover in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Harry discover Birte's phone in Chapter 6?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)