|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 30 - 32 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Harry call to ask about Rafto's daughter in Chapter 23?
(a) Jonas Becker.
(d) Onny Hetland.
2. What is Filip holding in his hand when he watches Harry depart in Chapter 10?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A garden hoe.
(c) A black book.
(d) A revolver.
3. When does Filip say the DNA testing was done on Jonas and showed that Filip was not his biological father?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) Seven years ago.
(c) Five years ago.
(d) Nine years ago.
4. Who does Harry allow to lead a team of investigators to look into tips about Sylvia's murder in Chapter 10?
(a) Beate Lønn.
(b) Espen Lepsvik.
(c) Jack Halvorsen.
(d) Idar Vetlesen.
5. With whom does the psychiatrist discuss Katrine's condition in Chapter 32?
(a) Jack Halvorsen and Rakel Fauke.
(b) Bjørn Holm and Jonas Becker.
(c) Knut Müller-Nilsen and Espen Lepsvik.
(d) Idar Vetlesen and Ellen Gjelten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surname does Katrine tell the psychiatrist to use when summoning Harry in Chapter 31?
2. Who is Camilla's husband?
3. From where is Eli Kvale's son visiting in Chapter 11?
4. What is the name of Eli Kvale's son?
5. Where does Harry go to think and assess his options after Rakel leaves in Chapter 20?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)