1. When does the story of "The Snow Leopard" begin?
2. George Schaller is a famous ______________.
3. How far do the men travel across the Himalayas in "The Snow Leopard"?
4. How many people have laid eyes on the snow leopard in the last twenty-five years according to Schaller?
5. What creature is NOT indigenous to the South Asian landscape?
The Arctic fox.
6. Where do Matthiessen and Schaller meet to begin their journey?
7. How long do Matthiessen and Schaller stay in a hotel together at the beginning of their trip?
8. What do Matthiessen and Schaller discard before starting their climbing journey?
This section contains 4,046 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)