|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Way Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far do the men travel across the Himalayas in "The Snow Leopard"?
(a) 1000 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 250 miles.
2. Who has a key to the monastery?
(a) The innkeeper.
(b) The hostess's husband.
(d) The sherpa Tukten.
3. Who is feeling better and able to travel again now that Tukten carries his load?
4. What does Matthiessen not know when he arrives at the location where he is supposed to meet Tukten?
(a) What clothes to wear.
(b) Which house belongs to Tukten's aunt.
(c) What gift to bring.
(d) What he is supposed to say.
5. Who remains in the group and gains Matthiessen's trust even if porters do not like him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loses alacrity and becomes clumsy while Matthiessen gets lighter on his feet?
2. Where is Matthiessen when he begins to think about ending the journey?
3. Why does Matthiessen get rid of his boots?
4. How long is Matthiessen's group forced to stay inside the monastery in their tents?
5. What does Matthiessen eat in the village he stops in with two other men?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)