|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Northward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Matthiessen's group want to continue their journey over?
(a) New Delhi.
(d) Jang Pass.
2. How many children does Matthiessen have?
3. The porters carry ___________, which makes them unhappy.
(b) Heavy loads.
4. What is Schaller eager to witness though he is afraid he will miss if they are too slow traveling?
(a) Chase of the wild bull.
(b) Rutting of the blue sheep.
(c) Mating season for tigers.
(d) Capture of the fox.
5. What does Schaller tell Matthiessen is good for him to carry because of changing weather and winds?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His cellular phone.
(d) His GPS unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matthiessen find that Schaller thinks is a sign of the snow leopard?
2. What makes Matthiessen think that the villages they are passing through used to be refined?
3. Whose departure causes Schaller to have an angry outburst?
4. As Matthiessen and Schaller attempt to cross cliffs over treacherous precipices, Matthiessen has to ____________.
5. Where does Matthiessen's group take shelter on route to the canyon?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)