|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters LVIII - LXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Godicke's badly injured body found?
(a) In a dance hall.
(b) In a parsonage.
(c) At his home.
(d) In a trench.
2. What does Joachim say when he hears Bertrand must leave?
(b) "How is that possible?"
(c) "I am grateful."
(d) "I'll come with you."
3. Who is Secret Report No. 1 about?
(c) August's wife.
4. What does August plead with Joachim for?
(a) A new home.
(b) Religious understanding.
(c) A pardon for a new business.
(d) A post in the military.
5. How many weeks pass between the letter from Hanna's husband and his arrival at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter XVII, whom does Hanna realize she still has strong feelings for?
2. What uncomfortable condition does Hanna suffer from frequently?
3. What does Bertrand say he wants when Marie shows up at her hostel?
4. What happens to Harry in Part Two, Chapter IV?
5. After Josef Settler moves Godicke's bed, what does Godicke do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)