|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters LVIII - LXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does August plead with Joachim for?
(a) A pardon for a new business.
(b) Religious understanding.
(c) A new home.
(d) A post in the military.
2. Whom does August think he will save by being with Mother Hentjen?
3. After Josef Settler moves Godicke's bed, what does Godicke do?
(a) He runs from the room.
(b) He punches Josef Settler.
(c) He laughs hysterically.
(d) He tears the postcard from his wife to pieces.
4. How does Mother Hentjen seem to feel about most men?
(a) She seems to hate them.
(b) She is afraid of them.
(c) She finds them amusing.
(d) She lusts after most of them.
5. What is Godicke's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Huguenau's physical shape described in Part Three, Chapter XXXV?
2. In Part Three, Chapter XVIII, who are the narrator's roommates?
3. What rumor does August hear about Bertrand?
4. How does August stay in touch with his friends from his new location?
5. Where is Ruzena from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)