|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter XLV - L.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huguenau decide to do with his life after he deserts the military?
(a) Return to his family.
(b) Go into business.
(c) Get married.
(d) Impersonate a doctor.
2. What happens to Bertrand in Part Two, Chapter IV?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He goes back to search for Elisabeth.
(c) He is killed in a duel.
(d) He inherits an estate.
3. Whom did Joachim asked to marry him?
4. How much interest does Huguenau agree to pay on the outstanding installments for the paper?
(a) Four percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) One percent.
5. In Part Three, Chapter XXXIX, what does Dr. Kuhlenbeck say doctors are?
(b) Blatant materialists.
(c) Pain makers.
(d) Fools and Charlatans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Godicke behave while Sister Carla reads the postcard from his wife?
2. How does Godicke think of his wife after he has torn up her postcard?
3. What does Hanna spend a good deal of time doing each day?
4. What type of existence does Marie lead?
5. What section of the hospital is Jaretzki in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)