|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter XLV - L.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marguerite tell Huguenau they can do when they have enough money?
(a) Live like the aristocrats.
(b) Go away together.
(c) Buy a restaurant.
(d) Buy a winery.
2. How does August stay in touch with his friends from his new location?
(a) He calls on the phone.
(b) He sends messages through Erna.
(c) He writes letters.
(d) He sends postcards.
3. What service must Mother Hentjen perform for Huguenau as part of the agreement for the sale of the paper?
(a) She has to act as a secretary.
(b) She is supposed to prepare his breakfast.
(c) She has to become his assistant.
(d) She has to wash his clothing.
4. Whom did Joachim asked to marry him?
5. Whom does Korn begin an affair with?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) The woman in the knife throwing act.
(c) Mother Hentjen.
(d) Martin's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Kuhlenbeck say doctors don't need to be?
2. How does Bertrand describe Dr. Litwak's complexion?
3. Why does August wish to expose Bertrand?
4. In Part Three, Chapter XXXIX, what does Dr. Kuhlenbeck say doctors are?
5. Whom does Elisabeth love?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)