|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters LXIII - LXX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huguenau show he can do very well at the dance?
(a) Raise money.
(b) Give speeches.
(d) Debate with Joachim.
2. How long after their marriage do Elisabeth and Joachim have their first child?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 5 years.
3. What does August say of the dead while at the Bible study?
(a) That they are at peace.
(b) That they are devils.
(c) That they should be revered.
(d) That they are murderers.
4. Whom did Joachim asked to marry him?
5. What is the point of the plan Huguenau presents to the townspeople?
(a) To help other deserters.
(b) To get close to Erna.
(c) To take over the paper.
(d) To form a resistance against the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does August ask Joachim?
2. Why does Huguenau want to be friends with Joachim?
3. What is Martin's job?
4. How is Secret Report No. 1 received?
5. What does Hanna dread that her husband might do immediately upon his return?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)