|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters LXIII - LXX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks pass between the letter from Hanna's husband and his arrival at home?
2. What does Godicke stop doing for two days in Part Three, Chapter XL?
(b) Eating and drinking.
(d) Speaking and sleeping.
3. How does Godicke think of his wife after he has torn up her postcard?
(a) As a dream.
(b) As an intruder.
(c) As lovely.
(d) As a shrew.
4. What does Huguenau decide to do with his life after he deserts the military?
(a) Return to his family.
(b) Impersonate a doctor.
(c) Go into business.
(d) Get married.
5. What does August agree to continue doing at the paper in Part Three, Chapter XXIX?
(a) Delivering newspapers.
(b) Acting as its bookeeper.
(c) Creating advertisements.
(d) Selling subscriptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter XVIII, who are the narrator's roommates?
2. Where do Hanna and her husband go in Chapter LI?
3. Whom did Joachim asked to marry him?
4. Where does Hanna's son return from in Part Three, Chapter LI?
5. What does August ask Joachim?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)