|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters LXIII - LXX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Huguenau agree to buy the paper for?
(a) 4000 marks.
(b) 2200 marks.
(c) 12000 marks.
(d) 10000 marks.
2. Whom has Joachim's family chosen to be his future bride?
3. Where was Marie while Bertrand was waiting for her in Part Three, Chapter LXI?
(a) With Sussin.
(b) Sick visiting.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) With Dr. Litwak.
4. What happens to Bertrand in Part Two, Chapter IV?
(a) He is killed in a duel.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He goes back to search for Elisabeth.
(d) He inherits an estate.
5. What book of the Bible is read at the Bible study reading?
(a) The Book of Mathew.
(b) The Book of Job.
(c) The Book of Acts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie devote herself to spreading the word about?
2. What does Korn seem to want from August?
3. What does Jaretzki say the doctor has done to him?
4. Where does Bertrand wait for Marie when he visits her in Part Three, Chapter LXI?
5. What does Joachim say when he hears Bertrand must leave?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)