|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters LVIII - LXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertrand wait for Marie when he visits her in Part Three, Chapter LXI?
(a) In front of a door.
(b) In a lobby.
(c) In the common room.
(d) In an office.
2. How does Joachim view the dancing?
(a) As entertaining.
(b) As beautiful.
(c) As demonic.
(d) As youthful.
3. What service must Mother Hentjen perform for Huguenau as part of the agreement for the sale of the paper?
(a) She has to act as a secretary.
(b) She has to wash his clothing.
(c) She has to become his assistant.
(d) She is supposed to prepare his breakfast.
4. Where was Marie while Bertrand was waiting for her in Part Three, Chapter LXI?
(a) With Sussin.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) Sick visiting.
(d) With Dr. Litwak.
5. In Part Three, Chapter XXXVII, how is Marie's affair revealed?
(a) In a poem.
(b) By an announcer.
(c) At the dance.
(d) In the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter LXI, where does Bertrand visit Marie?
2. What happens to Bertrand in Part Two, Chapter IV?
3. What does August stop doing after he recovers financially?
4. Who is Harry?
5. What does Huguenau think of Mother Hentjen physically?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)